Te normal money system, governments print money when it is needed but ter bitcoin system bitcoins are mined, this process of discovering bitcoins is termed spil Bitcoin Mining . There are three ways for obtaining bitcoins: 1. Exchanging bitcoins Two. Getting te comeback of good or services Three. Finding fresh one. Now the question arises how to commence using bitcoin mining?
Getting commenced with Bitcoin Mining
Becoming a bitcoin miner is just three steps away. Please read on to find that:
Step 1: Setup hardware
Te early days it wasgoed possible to mine with your desktop PC but now you require specialized hardware. Hardware with ASIC chips are required, whose capability is 100 times more than normal computers. All you need is the best hardware and the total time internet. Bitcoin mining needs an open source software and specialized hardware, the swifter your PC will be the quicker you will get bitcoins. Spil a starter you can commence with your normal PC.
Step Two: Set up your bitcoin wallet
Spil the concept is digital so very first of all, all you need is to get a bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin Wallet is analogy to actual wallet or to a handelsbank account. Like the physical wallet wij will keep the digital money te that wallet to keep it secure. Before using bitcoin wallet, you should know:
- Bitcoin is digital currency
- Security of bitcoin is spil significant spil our paper money
- Bitcoin price is volatile. It can increase or decrease very quickly
- Ter bitcoin world bitcoin address is the user’s identity.
- Bitcoin transaction details for any address can be seen overheen the network by anyone. However, the actual identity of user is only disclosed ter special cases
- User cannot roll back a bitcoin transaction but yes you can be refunded by the receiver.
- Using bitcoin does not free you from taxes.
- Keep backup of your wallet on safe location if your wallet get lost (.dat verkeersopstopping on your PC or any device) crashes, your all transactions would be lost. The bitcoins will be lost.
There are three ways to set up wallet: Web, desktop and mobile. Desktop one is most reliable. You can use web spil well.
Down blast free software from http://guiminer.org/ or https://bitcoin.org/plusteken/download. Your software will download the block chain and it will take long time to download the block chain ter public ledgers. You can even order block chain to get on DVD spil well (http://startbitcoin.com/products-page/). Just leave it running and see if you get fortunate. If you are solo mining don’t expect to see any funds go into the account. You might see nothing for Two months and then all the unexpected there is 50 bitcoins te there. You might never see any go into your account. That’s the risk of solo mining.
Below is the screenshot for the main screen of bitcoin-Qt wallet software.
Step Trio: Getting Address
Using your wallet you can send, receive the bitcoins, you can view your transaction history, you can add fresh addresses to your wallet, you can uitvoer the history of transactions using this client software but very first of all you need your wallet address. Here you will find your wallet address. It is a long address composed of digits and alphabets. You can get the QR code spil well
Step Four: Joining pool (optional)
To get bitcoins quickly, you can use following ways:
- Get free bitcoins from faucets like http://freecoins.herokuapp.com/. You will receive confirmation te an hour.
- Receive bit coins
- Join mining pool. Ter mining pool, miners jointly attempts to find the bitcoin and share the prize like Slush pool(http://mining.bitcoin.cz/) or 50BTC.com(https://50btc.com/instrumentenbord)
- Go to the listig and click sign up here verbinding
- Register account
- Activate your account
- Login to your account and add worker
- Download miner program like GUIminer, cgminer or 50miner
- After launching miner program you will be asked to come in URL, Username and password.
Username – worker you have created te Mining tabulator.
If you are facing any problem ter bitcoin mining please feel free to ask ter the comments section below.